Foxgirl's Starfox Zone Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Comet of fate (Firefox)

2 posters

Go down

The Comet of fate (Firefox) Empty The Comet of fate (Firefox)

Post  Shyfox Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:00 pm

Things were rather busy just outside the solarsystem of Corneria as the Starfox team and political furs from across the galaxy were gathered onboard The Great fox, longrange sensors had detected a10mile wide comet heading towards them with a month, it was no ordinary comet as it had the ability to abosrb any from of engery in came in contact with, making conventional efforts to destroy it futile, the meetinmg had began but no solutions had been found, but m just then a small unidentified shuttlecraft appeared from out of nowhere, its desgin was different from any other craft and was piloted by (me) a 25 yearold brown/blue fox named Frisk who happened to be 50 years from the future and is Krystals son, hoping they will let me land onboard the great fox I can only hope they will believe who I say I am "This is Frisk fox here and am requesting permission to board and attend this meeting, you dont know me yet but trust me I have the solution to the comet you've been looking for", and hope they will permit me to land.

Shyfox

Back to top Go down

The Comet of fate (Firefox) Empty Re: The Comet of fate (Firefox)

Post  FireFoxgirl Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:25 am

Krystal received the message from the pilot and brought it to Fox.

Krystal: Fox there's someone who wishes to enter the ship! He says he knows how to solve the comet crisis!
FireFoxgirl
FireFoxgirl
Admin

https://foxgirlsstarfoxzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyfox Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:16 pm

Soon his request was granted to land onbaord The Great fox, he thinks about how ruined the galaxy in his timezone thanks to comet and how difficult its been to build his ship considering his once beautiful home on Tropicana is now reduced to a desert, the craft floats into the loading and then hovers when it comes to a stop, but his real concern is that Krystal and Fox are sure to be full of questions about thier future, something thats best kept a secret if he doesnt want too many changes.

He steps out of his craft to find Krystal and Fox but also a security team standing by "hi there Krystal this my be hard to believe but the reason I'm able to help is that I'm you're future son, let me assure you this isnt a trick by tking me to sickbay, bloodtests, dna results will soon confrim who I say I am", hoiping this will prove his word to them.

Shyfox

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFoxgirl Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:25 pm

Krystal looked at the young boy, speciously. How could he claim to be his son with no such prove? But then again, he may be their only hope of survival.

Krystal: "Well... Welcome aboard! ... Uh... Son?"
FireFoxgirl
FireFoxgirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyfox Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:45 pm

He was taken to the ships doctor (young female wolf/Miss Browfur) she looks at the results of numerous tests all of which showing nearly identical results compared to Krystal and so !oh yes his story sure is true, the dna in him is completely identical to you'res making him you're son!, he looks Krystal and answers "so now you're wondering how and why I'm here, 20 years from this timzone I'll be born and grow to be a great scientist and inventor, one such invention is my time machine I came here in", theres a sad look on his face as he tells more "but thanks to the damage the comet caused my own timezone is a place of riun, with my future knowledge I hope to change my future for the better", he tells her.

Shyfox

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFoxgirl Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:54 pm

Krystal: "... But then how did you come here? How did you travel through time?"
FireFoxgirl
FireFoxgirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyfox Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:58 pm

Next he give Kyrstal a close look at his shuttle and explains "just after Cornia was damaged by the comet I returned to the planet to where this reasearch stationis 2 miles undergound, being deep below the surface it survived the damage and it was there that I spent seven years studying (coldfusion hydrogen induced by a slipstream containment field) this was the secret to time travel, a process thought to be very unstable but I managed to perect and build this craft, the actual ship was put together from bits and pieces of machines from the surface", he looks closely at his craft "with what few tools I had to work its a mircale I ever got this homemade ship of mine to work, but now t6hat its here on The Great fox can I borrows some parts and tools to fine tune it?", he asks her.

Looking at the stardate (23508 jan15 23.17pm) and realises the danger the small planet named Plantra is in "oh my goodness Krystal we need to work fast, everyones thinks the people on Plantra will be safe, even though the comet will pass by it a small fragment traveling with the comet will bounce off the planets moon and onto the planet itself causing a 200 ft tidal wave", holding both Krystals arms "weve got just 10 hours to evacuate the people from there", he says desperately to her.

Shyfox

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFoxgirl Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:12 pm

Suddenly Fox pulls him off and saids, "Now hold on a minute! Are we sure we can trust this guy? And besides, what are you gonna do that's gonna save us?!"

Krystal: "Fox please let him go!"
FireFoxgirl
FireFoxgirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyfox Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:35 pm

He let his gaurd down and nearly made the mistake of referring to Fox as Dad as he answered "now really what reason have you to doubt me D.../Fox, surely you've noticed that my ship is different from any techonology you've seen and my medical tests prove who I say I am" he then reached into his ship and produce this blue coloured cube "but if you still need proof about trusting me then let (this gadget) prove it", he presses a button on the side of the cube and then it floats in midair turning on its axis as it produces a hologram "its time I showed you what will happen if the future is unchanged, but I caution you this wont be a pretty site", first it shows the comet nearing the planet Plantra, then it shows it smashing through Dinosaur planet reducing it to an asteroid field, then Frisk explains the worst "after the comet smashes through Dinoworld it will later pass through the sun, causing a solarwave to burn every planet within a 500 light year radius, !!so then!! Fox now can you see why I want to prevent this from happening?", he asks him.

Shyfox

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFoxgirl Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:44 pm

Fox looked at the image, sighed and said to Krystal, "I just don't know... I want to believe you but I don't want him pull a fast one!"

Krystal: "If it makes you feel better then we'll I'll keep a close eye on him. Now how do we stop the comet?"
FireFoxgirl
FireFoxgirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyfox Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:06 pm

It was now time for him to explain the answer to stopping the comet "ok now the problem with using convential weaons is that they all produce positive matter, we need to inject the comet with a platinum charged beam of negataive matter, to make that happen you're strongest laser must be modifeid to produce a coldfusion containment field induced by some bluestreak rubys", but the only problem about getting the rubys is that there only found on the planet Boglar, a planet inhabited by the (Slugorians) an arrogant peoplwe who respect little more than logic.

Shyfox

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFoxgirl Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:19 pm

Krystal listened to his very words. She knew the location of the planet he spoke of. She looked to Fox and said, "I know where that planet is! It won't take us long to get there from!" Krystal followed Fox to the control room where he punched in the coordinates and the ship set off for the planet Boglar.
FireFoxgirl
FireFoxgirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyfox Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:59 pm

Just before they took of for the planet Frisk called out "why not take my ship its better suited for the job, its time you met (chip) hes the sole of this shuttle "they llook inside his craft to hear the onboard computer !hi there the names Chip, its good to meet the one and only Krystal and Fox, let (me) fly you to the planet!, he says in a freindly voice.

Shyfox

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFoxgirl Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:19 pm

Krystal: *smiles* Hello!

Fox: Oh big whoop! We have talking computers too!
FireFoxgirl
FireFoxgirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyfox Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:56 pm

The shuttles computer answered cleverly !now really Fox is that any way to greet me, sure you have talking computers but can any of you're shuttles fly themselves like I can!, the control panel now glowed and so !do have a seat charmin Krystal, and Fox I'll try not to outdo you're piloting skills!, the planets surface is one big swamp as they appraoch the city !now then you guys take this button to call me if you need my help, I dont trust the Boglonians not to tamper with my circuits so I'll just land nearby!, he tells them.

Shyfox

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFoxgirl Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:59 pm

Krystal: Now what shall we do? *asking Frisk*

Fox: Yeah it's called Auto Pilot *responding to the computer*
FireFoxgirl
FireFoxgirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyfox Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:33 am

The shuttle landed on a hill just outside the city as Chip answered !now you guys be careful in getting you're gems, thos Slugorians are tricky customers who are not easily trusted!, then Frisk grabs an intersting gadget "and I think I have something worth trading value for it", he tells them.

Shyfox

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFoxgirl Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:47 pm

Krystal: What's that you have there?
FireFoxgirl
FireFoxgirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyfox Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:56 pm

He gives her a closer look at it "these people still use the primitive method of nuclear power for their city, this gadget can turn radioactive waste into clean fuel for thier ships", soon they a greeted by the Slugorian leader as Frisk has the holocube ready to tell them the situation "lets hope this will convince them", he says to her.

Shyfox

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFoxgirl Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:11 pm

Krystal: "I hope so too!"

Fox: "Good luck! You've hadn't fully convinced me that your my son!"
FireFoxgirl
FireFoxgirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyfox Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:54 pm

With a surprised voic e he answers "now Fox I never (said) wether or not its you whose my father but I guess its no use hiding it (is) you, but you and Krystal must follow you're hearts if I'm to be born in the future", the Slugorians examine the Frisk technology he showed them and are convinced as we can only hope they will agree to help us.

Shyfox

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFoxgirl Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:52 pm

Fox: *holds Krystal close* "I have no problem with that!"

Krystal: "So how do you plan to use those devices?"
FireFoxgirl
FireFoxgirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyfox Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:07 am

Happily he shows them how to instal the device so that it converts radiactive waste into power for thier city, next he shows them the pictures of the future stored on the cube, next they awiat for the gems to be given to them as they agreed to.

Shyfox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down