Foxgirl's Starfox Zone Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Her Parttime job (Firefox)

3 posters

Go down

Her Parttime job (Firefox) Empty Her Parttime job (Firefox)

Post  Shyfox Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:06 pm

She drives along and comes at the address in response of an add for childminding by one named "Firefox", it seems perfect for the job as the vixen is a single female who works 5 days a week and needs someone to look after her 5 year daughter Lucy while shes busy, dressed in a green silky dress with frills and lace, and white stockings Mom ring s the doorbell !now you be good girl for her while I'm at work sweety!, as she waits for the sitter to answer.

Shyfox

Back to top Go down

Her Parttime job (Firefox) Empty Re: Her Parttime job (Firefox)

Post  FireFoxgirl Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:20 pm

FireFox: *rings the doorbell* I cant wait to start this new job! ^^
FireFoxgirl
FireFoxgirl
Admin

https://foxgirlsstarfoxzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyfox Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:11 am

There she stood a lovey brown vixen wearing a floral dress looking bvery playful and affectionate, soon were invited into her house which was large and clean and some toys in the corner, while Mom explains that she has a job as a secretary she makes sure that I'll be happy here "now then miss Firefox my Lucy is energetic, enjoys dressingup and ballet and is usualy nice an onedient, however at 2.00pm each day she must have a halfhour nap even if she tries to avoid it", she then walks back to her car "now you have fun here my sweet", she tells her.

Shyfox

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFoxgirl Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:20 pm

"We will!" Soon after her and Lucy had played with dolls, 2:00 pm rolled around. "Ok, who's up for some nap time?"
FireFoxgirl
FireFoxgirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyfox Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:21 pm

It had been quite a fun event so far as Lucy found a balletcostume and decided to dressup as a tooth fairy, then she played at a dollshouse with some toy ponies, but true to her mothers advice Lucy answered when Firefox hinted on naptime and notices the videogames near the tv "thats ok I dont need naptime, I'll have some fun with the Gamecube and switchon the (Fluffy Bears) game", she tells her.

Shyfox

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFoxgirl Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:29 pm

FireFox shook her head and said, "I think it would be a good idea if you took a quick nap. We'll have more fun afterwards but now it's nap time."
FireFoxgirl
FireFoxgirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyfox Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:01 pm

But her words were met by Lucy with her stubborn side as she plugs in the game and collects rainbow crystals on the Island level "sorry miss but !NO! this game is really fun", she said in a defiant voice.

Shyfox

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFoxgirl Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:06 pm

She sighed and said, "Alright but don't tell your mother that you skipped your nap" She sat down and asked, "Does this have a two player option?"
FireFoxgirl
FireFoxgirl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyfox Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:21 am

Next she hands the joystick "no its just a oneplayergame but theres some colored gems on that cliff that are difficult to reach, maybe you're clever enough to get them", she sits close to becoming fond of her sitter "when were done playing maybe you could put some lipstick on me?", she asks her.

Shyfox

Back to top Go down

Post  kryustal-jr Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:49 pm

Shyfox wrote:She drives along and comes at the address in response of an add for childminding by one named "Firefox", it seems perfect for the job as the vixen is a single female who works 5 days a week and needs someone to look after her 5 year daughter Lucy while shes busy, dressed in a green silky dress with frills and lace, and white stockings Mom ring s the doorbell !now you be good girl for her while I'm at work sweety!, as she waits for the sitter to answer.
dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnn!
kryustal-jr
kryustal-jr

http://youtube.zforum.biz/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum